After hearing a lot lately about breakups, divorces, unhealthy fights and bitter arguments between couples. I thought of writing some of my own drawn conclusions on how to keep your relationship healthy with your partner.
1. Spend alot of time. When you are in a relationship, it becomes very important to spend alot of time together. No matter how busy your schedule is and irrespective of the other aspects you should take out some time for your partner in a day. If possible visit places, travel together.
2. Build understanding. It is important. You should talk to your partner about various matters in your life. You both should try to sit back, and understand each other’s perspective and if there comes a difference of opinion you should peacefully try to resolve it.
3. Confession of feelings. Some may disagree, but I beleive no matter which relation we talk of to keep it alive, we should make little gestures for the person once in a while, and confess our feelings.
4. Give space. In every relation we need our space. Right? We don’t want someone to be questioning us about each and everything. We want our space also. To do certain things the way we like. So why not when we are in a relation? Think about it!!
5. Be happy and secure. If you yourself are not happy and secure, how do you expect to keep your partner happy in a relation? So, try to keep yourself happy.
6. Adjustment. Something, which is required at every phase of our lives. We need to learn to make certain adjustments when we are in a relation to keep it going smoothly. Cause, if we don’t agree to adjust in certain situations our relation is bound to get weak with time.
7. Trust. You should trust your partner’s decisions, and actions taken for himself and for you as well. Trust is very important in a relationship, once it’s lost. It becomes difficult for a relationship to survive.
There are many things which build a strong relation. Some i mentioned, some you people might have learnt with your own personal experience.
Something we people of this generation have completely forgotten..
Whenver a problem arises in a relation, we should not break the relation and leave our partner. Instead, we should try to solve the problem and make the relationship even more stronger.