His one line reply was enough to put her into a gloom of despair.
She didn’t ask anything further as his words seemed a final answer to her.
He waited for her to ask more. As she didn’t, he left.
She thought why had he chosen so.
He thought why she hadn’t cared enough to ask him for explanation ..
Ego and assumptions are powerful enough to ruin relationships. Keep an eye for heart to heart conversations.
Men are caring..
Then why is it so difficult for them to make some gestures and show their love and concern?
P. S. These little things mean a lot in life..
Now we are so scared of feelings, we make fun of having feelings. I think sometimes we’re ridiculous but what is the point of life without feelings?
You opened your heart to them and they broke it, you were hurt for a very long time but now have trouble trusting people. I believe that it’s okay to rebuild we have to break what we already are.. We have to make sure that we protect our energy.
But don’t stop feeling because your last relationship made you loose your trust in humanity. Don’t blame your ex, ask yourself at that time you didn’t trust your intuition and it was exactly what you wanted. But don’t forget your worth and that you deserve to be loved.
And you need to love, have feelings for people. Because love is life itself. Don’t fool yourself by saying you don’t have feelings for a person just because you’re too scared you might hurt yourself again.
Stop it.!! Love is life itself.
Don’t kill yourself trying not to feel because of your ego..
It’s easy to take your feelings for granted and to assume that people we care about know how we feel about them. But those we love are quite cognizant of our feelings.
Saying ‘I love you‘ is a gift we should often give our loved ones. Letting people know you love them is an important part of nurturing relationships. Few people tire of hearing such emotions and it can bring a great difference to someone’s life and take your relationship to the next level with that person.
People who find it difficult to express their love verbally should not be afraid of expressing their feelings quite often. It is really important at times to share your feelings with your loved ones and to make them know where they stand in your life and how you feel about them.
P.s. This valentine’s day, don’t assume, just express your feelings to your loved ones and make them feel special.
Ever faced rejection while asking your parents for something? Happens? So what do you do? You still don’t give up right? You beg, you plead, you through all your emotional tantrums would try to get the thing or work done.
Love mostly comes to us somewhat like that. Where we want it on any condition. ‘Do or die:but get it.’ it’s our situation.
We do every possible thing to get love only to realise we are wrong. Because if it is meant to happen, it will and so on the other way around if it’s not meant to be it won’t happen.
And in this process, we slowly loose the little kid inside us. We become afraid. Shattered, lost and mutilated we promise ourselves that we’ll never fall into this trap again.
Little that we know it will all come back, but in a beautiful and larger than life state.
Never let someone demean you, treat you bad or even hurt you a little, because if these things persist. It’s surely not love.
Cause love is something that leads you to happiness and growth. It is something that makes you feel beautiful about yourself and of how lucky you are..
Believe in the magic of love. ❤️
P. S. Hello my blogger family, let’s start this new year with a fresh feeling and let’s love more. Do tell me what are your plans for this year? And what you think of love?
To all the men out there who try to tell a women who or what to be..
Sometimes she needs your attention, Sometimes she doesn’t get along with her family, Sometimes she needs to hit a boxing bag, Sometimes she need to cuddle all day long, Sometimes she needs to wear makeup, Sometimes she is bored with her current hair style, Sometimes she needs to care about the book she is reading, Sometimes she wants to eat that particular meal because it has the correct minerals in it, Sometimes she wants you to cook for her, Sometimes she wants to be a freedom fighter, Sometimes she wants to debate politics with you, Sometimes she will express herself with the poetry she has written, Sometimes she needs to learn from you, Other times she wants to teach you, Sometimes she wants to buy you something, Sometimes she wants you to show her commitment, Sometimes she isn’t bothered about dressing up, Sometimes she wants to be a free spirit….
Everyday she needs your love. Everyday she needs your care. Everyday she deserves to be respected. Everyday she faces problems created by men we call ‘sexism’. Everyday she is a human. She doesn’t need to be stereotyped, to be put in boxes or categories created by men to destroy her self esteem.
She needs to define herself on her own terms. She needs you to listen to her, to what she wants and what she needs.
Everyday she needs to feel special and appreciated. 🙂
P. S. To all the girls, tell me how your world is like in your imaginations which you want in reality. And all the men, do share your views.. Will be waiting.
Losing friends is an imperative part of growing up. It’s strange how the people we grew up with, ones who’ve been on our side during our best, suddenly become strangers. Not all friendships are meant to last forever, but some friends are for lifetime. Keep them close. Here arw some things you can do to keep you friendship last longer.
- Support them. They maybe taking some big decisions of their life, like you and your support could mean the world to them.
- Don’t judge. Yes, you cannot agree with all the things they say or all the decisions they make. But don’t be judgemental. That’s the last thing they would want from you.
- Spend time. Take out some time for your friend. Everyone is busy, but it is important to meet frequently and stay in touch and know what’s going on in each other’s lives.
- Don’t let misunderstandings build up. It would weaken the great bond that you have with your friend. You may not like confrontation always. But don’t let things pile up. If you have something in your mind, just talk it out and clear it.
- Be with them. In your good days and on bad days when nothing is going right with them or you. Face all the hurdles together. Be a support system for each other.
- Don’t burden them with your personal problems. Yes, you may be having a bad time. But you should not always discuss it with them in each and every conversation that you have. Cause they might already be having their share of problems to deal with.
- Accept that friendship changes with time. As everything in life changes as we grow up or with the passage of time. So does our friendship. Our friend will not always be present for us. Sometimes we have to trust our friendships and be okay with them not giving us adequate time and accept their reasons for doing so.
Friends are the most important part of our lives. We should try to make our friendship last longer. As friends are the greatest blessings of all.